Sunday, February 26, 2017

Brené Brown: The Birthplace of Love

I love Brené Brown and all those who have illuminated the path of shedding my armor and opening my heart. I love her book, Daring Greatly, and highlighted so many pages that I might as well have tossed a bucket of yellow paint on it. And now I love that my youngest son, who will be 30 in April, can't put this book down and tells me that he's highlighting whole pages. Blessed are all those who speak to our hearts and souls and help us remember what we have forgotten. The path of peace is truly through the courageous vulnerability of healing and opening of our hearts. May each of us root more and more deeply into our spiritual paths and become conscious of how it is that we can be the peace our world yearns for.
Bless us all on our journeys ~ Molly 


Vulnerability is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, courage, empathy, and creativity. It is the source of hope, empathy, accountability, and authenticity. If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path.

  Brené Brown,  
Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms 
the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead

No comments: