Sunday, May 28, 2017

American Dollars Going to the Most Repressive Regimes


Thanks to my husband for this one. Which sickens me. Ron also wrote this: "Facebook is asking me 'what's on my mind?' Well.... I'm sitting by the pond watching the fish. Shira and I just got home from the dog park, and the thought popped in my head- Donald fucking Trump is in Saudi Arabia giving a talk on Islam, and selling billions more dollars worth of weapons to one of the most repressive regimes in the world, that is using them to kill civilians in Yemen. Nothing makes sense anymore. I'm sorry it asked." So beyond disturbing..........

 A nation that continues year after year to spend 
more money on military defense than on programs 
of social uplift is approaching spiritual death.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
  
May we each do our part in working toward a peaceful world.

- Molly 

No comments: