Sunday, April 19, 2020

Francesca Fiorentini: Biden Is a Tool. Use Him

Wow! Like my husband says, “The best case for (gulp) voting for Biden I’ve heard.” Totally spot on! This is brilliant and so well done, both sad and hilarious, well articulated and hopeful. She even included a wise clip of Noam Chomsky which I posted earlier. I hope you’ll consider watching and sharing. Thank you. We’re all in this together. 🙏 Molly
Francesca Fiorentini:
"How progressives can still win in 2020. It starts with swallowing the horse pill named Biden. He’s not the cure, but he’s the antiviral med to stop America’s raging case of fascism."
I also agree with my friend Bob Meola:
“Thank you, Francesca Fiorenti! This is THE best case for Biden that I have seen. I feel not called to vote for him in California as it always goes blue without my vote. But I recommend Francesca's thinking for voters in swing states! 🙏



Francesca Fiorentini:
A Newsbroke look at how Bernie’s coalition can still win, pride in tact and the fascist out.
 

No comments: