Sunday, October 20, 2019

A Video By My Son Matthew: Honeymoon | SAYULITA | EMPIEZA LA AVENTURA! R&M💕🎊


What the world needs now is love sweet love! These are the words/song that comes to me as I watch this beautiful heartfelt video that my youngest son Matthew made of his honeymoon with his beloved Rubí. Makes me cry. And such an excellent job! And such a beautiful reflection of their shared love and joy. Makes my heart so happy. Maybe this will make your heart happy too. 💜☺️🙏 Molly



Hola amigos! Here’s a little video of our honeymoon in Sayulita October 2019. #Honeymoon #Sayulita #JustMurrayd #CoupleGoals #PlayaDeLosMuertos @rubimureey @matterfact87

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ERt0yCx88&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2lTajtv9qS-hs1VgMMADHeOiWzuoVInuRLS3FqYgQeuGseYOU-FbxtmBc 

 

No comments: