Friday, January 8, 2016

17 Quotes by Brené Brown

My dear friend Mary Frances shared these,
which I am also moved to pass on.
What a gift!
And I love Brené Brown!
 ♥ Molly
 
 
1. "Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen."
2. "What we know matters, but who we are matters more."
3. "Truth and courage aren't always comfortable, but they're never weakness."
4. "Want to be happy? Stop trying to be perfect."
5. "Everyone wants to know why customer service has gone to hell in a handbasket. I want to know why customer behavior has gone to hell in a handbasket."
6. "To love ourselves and support each other in the process of becoming real is perhaps the greatest single act of daring greatly."
7. "Nothing has transformed my life more than realizing that it's a waste of time to evaluate my worthiness by weighing the reaction of the people in the stands."
8. "Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light."
9. "We risk missing out on joy when we get too busy chasing down the extraordinary."
10. "DIG deep--get deliberate, inspired, and going."
11. "What would you be glad you did--even if you failed?"
12. "Talk about your failures without apologizing."
13. "It's not about 'what can I accomplish?' but 'what do I want to accomplish?' Paradigm shift."
14. "Connection is why we're here; it is what gives purpose and meaning to our lives."
15. "To me, a leader is someone who holds her- or himself accountable for finding potential in people and processes."
16. "Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day."
17. "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it."
 

No comments: