Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Off To See My Mother

 Mom & me this past summer

Ron and I are off to Michigan tomorrow to see my mother for a few days. We are so excited to see each other! It has now been 2-1/2 months since my mom was taken from her assisted living home near her family here in the Pacific Northwest back to Michigan. Gratefully, the struggle I have been in with the adult child from one of my mother's former marriages will soon be over. Next Tuesday will be a Status Hearing, and that will be followed - finally! - by the trial that has been rescheduled for November 18th - 19th. I am so excited to see my mom now and again next month, to soon have my mother's permanent guardian legally established, and to have Mom/Grandma Nan/Nancy home with her family for the holidays. FINALLY! There is so much more to say, and most of all about the amazing miracle of love. For now, it comes to me to simply share what is among my favorite quotes, this one by Stephen Levine: "The more we love, the more real we become." And so it is.* 

Peace & blessings,

Molly


* All continued prayers, positive thoughts & blessings are most welcomed. 
Thank you so much.
 
~♥~

Moonrise over Mt. Hood

No comments: