Saturday, April 6, 2013

Eric Allen: The Energy of Love


I have no fancy label for myself. I neither need nor care for one. I don’t pretend to be better or more special or more spiritual than anyone on this planet. I’m just one of 7 Billion Spirits having a "Physical Reality Experience" here on this Earth Plane. I Am Who I Am. I know what I know through Personal Experience and My Personal Connection to the Energy of Love I call the Source. 

What I share works for ME and has also worked for many others. And maybe, "Because" it has worked so well for me and others, it "might" work well for you. It’s as simple as that. I Share because I Care. This is a time of Grand Expansion and Awakening NOT more restrictions and limitations. Release the "I’m more Spiritual than you ", "Holier Than Thou" attitudes. Relax. Lighten Up. And don’t forget to Laugh at Yourselves. We’re ALL pretty damn Funny.
 

- Eric Allen, author The New Awakening and The New Way

from Walking My Talk 

No comments: