Thursday, December 18, 2008

Playing For Change: Song Around the World "Stand By Me"


Thanks to both Diana and April for sharing this amazing song:


You can also go here for more about Playing For Change:

For the Bill Moyers Journal episode from 10/24/08 which focused on
Mark Johnson, the man who began this incredible project and the documentary,

You can also look at my post from November 2nd -

Peace,

Molly

"You know, I remember, as I started this project, it started to build more and more importance. And I remember at some point or another, realizing that we were going to represent the eyes on the faces of the kids on this planet... And that that was going to be our motivation. So there was no chance we were going to stop. Because the truth is, they need us to inspire each other and to create a better world. I mean, there's so many problems now with the economy and with war and a lot of depression. But at the end of the day, there's also so much hope because I can assure you, all over the world, people are beautiful and they want to unite together." ~ Mark Johnson

No comments: