Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beautiful Jewelry: Beaded Prayers - External Symbols for Internal Transformations


Warmest Greetings

I just learned from a friend of a wonderful local woman, Nancy Gilmour, who designs and sells beautiful beaded bracelets to help women mark the important moments in their lives. She calls it, "Beaded Prayers - External Symbols for Internal Transformations". Nancy lives in West Linn, Oregon.

Nancy's website states that she creates "exquisitely designed bracelets made from the finest materials combined with a divinely inspired prayer" which "offers the wearer an external symbol to mark the internal transformations women experience as they travel together along the spiral of life." This is truly beautiful and inspired jewelry for women of all ages as we pass through the different stages of life: First Moon, Expectant Mother, Mothering, Last Moon, Wise Woman.

Whether you live locally or not, please consider checking out this beautiful jewelry. Nancy's website is www.beadedprayers.com. Please also feel free to share this with others. Thank you.

Many blessings,

Molly

Divine Mother, I have transformed from infant to child and from maiden to mother/creator. Guide me now, as I fully engage menopause in this life transition into a Wise Woman. Give me patience through any discomfort and allow me to feel the shawl of power I am beginning to wear. Increase my sense of humor daily! As I become less subject to the pull of the moon and the needs and desires of that which I have created, bring me back to my essential self, which is also You. ~ Nancy Gilmour, Last Moon Prayers

No comments: