Sunday, July 31, 2022

Jon Stewart on PACT Act: ""I'm used to the hypocrisy… I am not used to the cruelty."

Well, this one makes me cry! Tears of outrage, fury, grief. Thank you, Jon Stewart! He absolutely nails it. And, yes!, all those republicans care about is the war machine, not the troops. Cowards! Heartless, greed-filled, sociopathic cowards! I also need to add that all who are in positions of power who are in bed with the military industrial complex and certainly from both major political parties are also as wounded and dark and complicit with the evil of war and all its consequences as anyone who feeds systems of death rather than life. And as my husband says about Jon Stewart's strong voice of truth, “Want to get even more pissed, this will do it.” ― Molly


Jon Stewart at event for the PACT Act: "I'm used to the hypocrisy…I'm used to the lies...I'm used to the cowardice...I'm used to all of it, but I am not used to the cruelty." 

Full video here: https://www.c-span.org/video/?522056-1/speaker-pelosi-senators-gillibrand-tester-jon-stewart-news-conference-pact-act 

No comments: