Wednesday, February 5, 2020

A Prayer and Vision For My Children and Grandchildren and For Us All

A powerful recent quote and ongoing prayer 
and vision that I am moved to share.  
May the highest good prevail.
Molly


Bernie is about to win Iowa tonight.

Then he’ll own the debate because of it.

Then he’ll win BIG in New Hampshire.

Then he’ll go on and win Nevada.

By then, folks in SC will have caught on. Then he will win SC.

Then he will win California and Texas and other Super Tuesday states.

Then he will be mathematically impossible to beat.

Then he will demand the nomination that he deserves.

Then he will beat trump in November because we will have the largest voter turnout in the history of our country.

Don’t believe me? Just watch.

I’m from the future. I already know what happens.


No comments: