Thursday, September 24, 2026

Faisal R. Khan: The Critical Choice to Not Be Complicit With Genocide

It is beyond tragic, disgusting, and infuriating what has happened to Troy Jackson in Maine. He has sold his soul. This is also precisely why I refuse to support Washington State's democrat candidate Marie Gluesenkamp Perez. She is among the few democrats who has voted for Trump's agenda repeatedly. And Marie is utterly and completely in the pockets of AIPAC. I voted for her twice. NEVER again! ― Molly


TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

If you're running for U.S. public office including in Maine and you refuse to condemn what is happening to Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, I cannot support you. Not with a donation. Not with an endorsement. Not with my vote.
This isn't a minor policy disagreement. The office you seek holds real power over whether weapons keep flowing to Israel or any other government committing atrocities. The United States isn't a bystander here. United States government provides the money, the arms, and the diplomatic cover that make this possible.
If you cannot call this what it is, an ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in the West Bank and a genocide in Gaza unfolding in real time, then say so now. If you cannot condemn the killing of children in their school in Iran, say so now. If you cannot condemn the bombing of Lebanon, and the pattern of who pays the price for it, say so now.
I don't need perfect words from you. I need courage. Silence from someone seeking this kind of power is not neutrality. It is complicity. And if you stay silent, you have already told me everything I need to know about how you would use the power I'm being asked to give you.


No comments: