Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Documentary - BLUEPRINT AMERICA: BEYOND THE MOTOR CITY


See how Detroit may represent the future of transportation
and progress in America.


Warm Greetings

I am grateful this morning to have heard on KPOJ about the documentary playing tonight at the Bagdad Theater here in Portland. As I listened to the interview with the filmmaker, I knew that this was a film I would not want to miss. Tonight my oldest son, Brian, and I went to see BLUEPRINT AMERICA: Beyond the Motor City. This is an important film! If you haven't already seen it, please consider checking it out and spreading the word. And although everyone anywhere in our country would benefit from seeing Blueprint America, my Michigan friends and family will likely be especially moved. The entire documentary can be viewed here:


For a video of the documentary made one year ago - BLUEPRINT AMERICA: Road to the Future, which includes footage in Portland, Denver, and New York - please go here:


Peace & blessings ~ Molly

*************

Another world is not only possible, she is on her way.
On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.
~ Arundhati Roy

No comments: