Sunday, July 1, 2018

Just Imagine!


 "We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It's easy to say, 'It's not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem.' Then there are those who see the need and respond. 
I consider those people my heroes." ― Fred Rogers

We are waking up! We are caring with all our hearts. We are standing in protection of those who suffer and are dehumanized, traumatized, and assaulted by ignorance and apathy and violent and inhumane policies which are devoid of any and all compassion and consciousness. We care! We act! Just imagine if more and more of us lived by the Golden Rule. Just imagine! And just imagine if the wisdom of Fred Rogers permeated and spread all across our nation and planet. Just imagine!

Bless us all, no exceptions!
― Molly
  

No comments: