What do Donald Trump’s cabinet nominees and advisors think about climate change and other sustainability issues? As you would expect, it’s not looking good for those of us concerned about a habitable climate and livable cities. Trump is putting together a climate-denying cabal of extreme right-wingers and corporate sympathizers likely to roll back environmental protections, halt smart-growth efforts, and undo progress toward environmental justice.
We’ll keep tabs on the most relevant nominees and appointees here, continuing as they make their way through the confirmation process, so check back for updates.
- EPA Administrator: Scott Pruitt
- Secretary of State: Rex Tillerson
- Secretary of Interior: Ryan Zinke
- Secretary of Energy: Rick Perry
- Attorney General: Jeff Sessions
- Secretary of Transportation: Elaine Chao
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: Ben Carson
- Secretary of Health and Human Services: Tom Price
- Secretary of Defense: James Mattis
- U.N. Ambassador: Nikki Haley
- Chief of Staff: Reince Priebus
- Chief Strategist: Steve Bannon
Please go here to continue this article: http://grist.org/politics/the-dirty-deplorables-whos-who-on-trumps-team/